The following applies to any and all copyright or trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
Tezfiles is an Internet Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can to disable access to where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission or authorization.
Completing a Proper DMCA Notice:
- 1. Identify the copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed.
- 2. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on our website that contain these materials.
- 3. State that the use of these materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- 4. State your contact information and that the information is correct.
- 5. Sign your notice by digital or physical means.
- 6. Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to our designated DMCA Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice and takedown procedure
When a Proper DMCA notification is received by designated Agent, or when we otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible (in 48 hours). You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If You believe that the use of materials was lawful, You have the right to sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. We will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated Agent: email@example.com
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for your understanding.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.